Support visitors, locals and businesses by sharing your passion and knowledge for the city and province you live in! The North Vancouver Visitor Centre is looking for friendly folks interested in welcoming and interacting with visitors from around the world.
What will you do:
- Assist visitors in planning their sightseeing activities by utilizing resources on hand and your knowledge of tourism opportunities in the area.
- Provide accurate community and event information.
- Provide an experience customized to each visitor’s requests.
- Welcome guests and provide a fun, enjoyable, and memorable experience.
- Commit to a minimum of 3 hour shift per week, regularly.
- Training and certification of Destination BC’s Visitor Information Counsellor Course.
- Tourism privilege pass & member familiarization tours.
- Opportunities to experience tourism products and services.
- Enjoy being part of an exciting organization and industry in Vancouver.
- Give back to your community and help others.
- Gain further professional experience and knowledge.
- Volunteer appreciation events and more!
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com; or stop by in person at our booth located on the main floor of The Quay.
(123 Carrie Cates Court, North Vancouver, BC).
For more job details and job application, please click here.